Culinary Foraging Experience
During a 5 day, 4 night immersive culinary journey, experience an exhilarating foraging discovery by private yacht and visit Phuketian “Mamas” in heritage homes to explore authentic Thai recipes.
Available Dates : Now – April 30, 2019
- A Full day fishing trip by private yacht to Racha Island, including onboard cooking class by Trisara Chef.
- One in villa BBQ dinner for two persons.
- One half day cooking class including market visit and lunch in Old Phuket Town
- One visit to Pru Jumpa, Trisara’s farm
- One 6 course tasting menu at PRU with wine pairing for two person.
- Private car transfers from and to Phuket International Airport
- Unlimited WiFi high-speed Internet
- Fast-Track service for guests arriving direct on non-stop International flights to Phuket (not via Bangkok)
- Trisara Designer Beach Bag
- Non-motorized water sports, tennis and gym
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in USD and inclusive of daily breakfast.
- The offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
- Rates are exclusive of 10% Service Charge, 7% Government Tax, and 1% Provincial Tax.
- This offer cannot be applied to extra persons or an extra bed.
- A minimum stay of 4 nights is required.
- Check-in time is 15.00 hours and Check-out time is 12.00 hours
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability
- Late check out from 12.00 hours – 18.00 hours will be charged 50% of the room rate
- Late check out after 18.00 hours will be charged 100% of the room rate
- In the event of no-show, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for entire stay shall be chargeable.
- For early departure, the resort will charge for the entire duration of stay. No refund will be made for any early departure
- Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
- Children below the age of 12 years, who stay with parents, will stay free of charge. Bedding for children, using the existing bed, is complimentary.
- Infants and toddlers who are below 4 years, accompanying adults, dine and stay in baby cots with our compliments. Baby cots are subject to availability.