Trisara Silver Lining Gift Card
Purchase now, Redeem it whenever you like until October 2021!
Trisara offers the special added value gift card for your next stay or to your loved ones and discover Trisara’s new experiences at award-winning Jara Spa, one Michelin star restaurant; PRU and many more.
Gift Card can be redeemed for accommodation, Food and Beverages, Spa and other services & can be used on top of the best promotional offers available at the time of booking.
Located in the tropical hills of north-western Phuket – only 15 to 20 minutes from Phuket Airport – Trisara Resort is the ultimate hideaway on this beautiful and popular Thai island. In a secluded private cove on the Andaman Sea, inspired by Thai cultural traditions, a stretch of private beach and a tropical garden paradise were created, laying the foundations for the concept of the Trisara Resort.
Gift Card can be redeemed for
- Food and beverages
- Trisara’s activities and much more
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Cards are redeemable until 31st October 2021 with a no-extension policy.
- Gift Card can be redeemed for accommodation, Food and Beverages, Spa and other activities available at the time of the booking.
- The best promotional price will be applied for redemption at the time of booking. If redeemed service exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the remaining balance must be settled prior to the use of the service.
- Gift Card must be presented for service redemption. Trisara is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Advance reservation is required and redemption is subject to room availability.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable but transferable. The original holder is required to notify the new person to the reservation in advance.
- Trisara has the right to reject any expired Gift Certificate and charge in full should you wish to keep the reservation or appointment.
- Trisara may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately.